Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thrifty Bench ReDo

Pin It
I just couldn't wait to finish my new bench.
Normally I would of painted over the gold but I am trying
to step out of my comfort zone and  do something that just isn't me. I think I like it. My husband almost had a hart attack when he walk in the door and saw a gold bench. Guys I don't even wear gold jewelry AT ALL, so this is very huge for me.
I used scrap fabric in this redo so this bench really is a $5 bench.
Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.
Should it stay gold or Should I change it?

After


Before




I linked up to:


http://www.thethriftyhome.com





1 comment:

  1. I love the gold on your bench and with your fabric. Like you, until I discovered this soft, matt gold, I stayed away from anything gold. Now our downstairs family room is old gold, black, taupes and chocolate brown. Love it! I even use these same colors decorating for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete